The Quiz event is open to non-native senior Spanish students of ATS members and it costs €20 per team of 4 students. A maximum of 4 teams PER SCHOOL can be entered by one of their teachers by logging into their member’s account and clicking on the upcoming events tab. https://atsirlanda.com/mem/log-in
There are 4 separate tickets available to buy (Team A/B/C/D) and so you tick the basket for the number of tickets you require and then proceed to check out. This allows you to pay for multiple teams at once. You have the option to pay by PayPal or by card.
Refunds for cancellations can only be offered 48 hours before the event.
Examples of topics include Spanish and Hispanic geography, history, festivals, food, general knowledge and all questions and answers are delivered in Spanish.
The event is always a great night out for students and teachers, with lots of spot prizes handed out throughout the evening to students and the top teams also receiving prizes.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & RULES
- The Quiz is open to Senior cycle students only (this includes transition year)
- All schools must be members of the ATS to take part. Become a member here.
- Strictly no native speakers or those that speak Spanish at home.
- No mobile phones may be used by students or teachers to look up or record questions and answers
- Maximum 4 teams per school.
- Accompanying teachers are asked to help out on the night to speed up the correcting and inputting of results.